Summary: Taria-T145VI33-O, a former TriocracyWhen the entirety of Earth was plunged into literal darkness and chaos in the years following the Cold Boot, humanity reverted to its most base form ... survival of the fittest and strongest. The near... More Citizen under the stewardship of TechspirePlaceholder Faction: Transcendentalists Exists in: Realspace More, TerraFollowing the Transcendence Wars (2300-2310 CE), Terra became an inhospitable world compared to its pre-war state. Regardless, huamnity was forced to eek out an existence there with most survivors of ... More. Citizen possessed much higher intellectual aptitude than average and was assigned advanced training. Uncitizened and presumed deceased in 2579 C.E..
- 2550 C.E. – Terra / Techspire / TangleThe term "Tangle" refers specifically to the mass of humanity on Terra that resides between the three mile tall Techspire and the Barrier which acts as the final dividing line between the Tangle and t... More / Eighth Circle / Born
- 2550 C.E. – Assigned Citizen Code: T145VI33-O
- 2555 C.E. – Intellect Aptitude: +1.22s / 89th percentile
- 2566 C.E. – Education: Advanced Edumat Services / Eighth Circle
- 2571 C.E. – Assigned as medician in Healthmat #317
- c.2574 C.E. – Genetically unapproved partner of Martos-TD849J93-XSummary: Martos-TD849J93-X, a former Triocracy Citizen under the stewardship of Techspire, Terra. Citizen possessed average intellectual aptitude, and was assigned infrastructure maintenance training.... More
- 2579 C.E. – Uncitizened by the Triocracy
- 2579 C.E. – Missing and unaccounted
- 2579 C.E. – Current whereabouts unknown
- 2579 C.E. – Presumed deceased
- 2579 C.E. – Citizen Dossier Archived
Images & Words © 2022-2023, Neal Ulen.
Other images/videos cited © to their respective owner(s).