Summary: Taria-T145VI33-O, a former When the entirety of Earth was plunged into literal darkness and chaos in the years following the Cold Boot, humanity reverted to its most base form ... survival of the fittest and strongest. The near... More Citizen under the stewardship of Placeholder Faction: Transcendentalists Exists in: Realspace Header Image The Techspire and Tangle, Composite A.I. Generated More, Following the Transcendence Wars (2300-2310 CE), Terra became an inhospitable world compared to its pre-war state. Regardless, huamnity was forced to eek out an existence there with most survivors of ... More. Citizen possessed much higher intellectual aptitude than average, and was assigned advanced training. Uncitizened and presumed deceased in 2579 C.E..
|⛬ Designation :||Taria|
|⛬ Citizen Code :||T145VI33-O|
|⛬ DNA :||Human|
|⛬ Faction :||The Mortalist and Transcendentalist belief systems arose as a gradual collision of ideas and values between human factions during the ~250 years between the beginning of the Digital Dark Age (2043 CE)... More|
|⛬ Role :||Medician, S3|
|⛬ Biology :||Organic|
|⛬ A bio.node is a technology that is integrated within a person’s brain that acts as a personal communication node to all open parts of the Continuum. The technology is not embedded via surgery or oth... More :||Negative|
|⛬ Invention of the Shards date back to the mid-21st century when the age of computing required high density, low latency data storage. Information is stored within an engineered crystalline nano-matrix ... More Status:||Unknown|
- 2550 C.E. – Terra / Techspire / The term "Tangle" refers specifically to the mass of humanity on Terra that resides between the three mile tall Techspire and the Barrier which acts as the final dividing line between the Tangle and t... More / Eighth Circle / Born
- 2550 C.E. – Assigned Citizen Code: T145VI33-O
- 2555 C.E. – Intellect Aptitude: +1.22s / 89th percentile
- 2566 C.E. – Education: Advanced Edumat Services / Eighth Circle
- 2571 C.E. – Assigned as medician in Healthmat #317
- c.2574 C.E. – Genetically unapproved partner of Summary: Martos-TD849J93-X, a former Triocracy Citizen under the stewardship of Techspire, Terra. Citizen possessed average intellectual aptitude, and was assigned infrastructure maintenance training.... More
- 2579 C.E. – Uncitizened by the Triocracy
- 2579 C.E. – Missing and unaccounted
- 2579 C.E. – Current whereabouts unknown
- 2579 C.E. – Presumed deceased
- 2579 C.E. – Citizen Dossier Archived
A.I. Generated Images & Original Words © 2022, Neal Ulen.
Other images/videos cited © to their respective owner(s).