Summary: Benize-73CQ4M44-X, a Following the Transcendence Wars (2300-2310 CE), Terra became an inhospitable world compared to its pre-war state. Regardless, huamnity was forced to eek out an existence there with most survivors of ... More When the entirety of Earth was plunged into literal darkness and chaos in the years following the Cold Boot, humanity reverted to its most base form ... survival of the fittest and strongest. The near... More Citizen under the protectorate of the Placeholder Faction: Transcendentalists Exists in: Realspace Header Image The Techspire and Tangle, Composite A.I. Generated More. Citizen has been involved in many legal and illicit enterprises since a child. Possesses slightly above intellectual aptitude. No job assigned, allowed to operate independently under the watchful eye of the Spires is a term for the more specific Techspire, Warspire, and Lorespire that are the three arms of the human Triocracy. In a broader sense a Spire is the center of power on a given planet and/or sys... More Security Section. Suspected Citizen sympathizer. A bio.node is a technology that is integrated within a person’s brain that acts as a personal communication node to all open parts of the Continuum. The technology is not embedded via surgery or oth... More enabled as of 2579 C.E..
|⛬ Designation :||Benize|
|⛬ Citizen Code :||73CQ4M44-X|
|⛬ Location :||Following the Transcendence Wars (2300-2310 CE), Terra became an inhospitable world compared to its pre-war state. Regardless, huamnity was forced to eek out an existence there with most survivors of ... More|
|⛬ DNA :||Human|
|⛬ Faction :||The Mortalist and Transcendentalist belief systems arose as a gradual collision of ideas and values between human factions during the ~250 years between the beginning of the Digital Dark Age (2043 CE)... More|
|⛬ Role :||Merchant, Z12|
|⛬ Biology :||Organic, implanted|
|⛬ A bio.node is a technology that is integrated within a person’s brain that acts as a personal communication node to all open parts of the Continuum. The technology is not embedded via surgery or oth... More :||hook-terra-73CQ4M44-X|
|⛬ Invention of the Shards date back to the mid-21st century when the age of computing required high density, low latency data storage. Information is stored within an engineered crystalline nano-matrix ... More Status:||Active/Recording|
- 2524 C.E. – Terra / Techspire / The term "Tangle" refers specifically to the mass of humanity on Terra that resides between the three mile tall Techspire and the Barrier which acts as the final dividing line between the Tangle and t... More / Second Circle / Born
- 2524 C.E. – Assigned Citizen Code: 73CQ4M44-X
- 2529 C.E. – Intellect Aptitude: +0.31s / 62nd percentile
- 2540 C.E. – Education: None
- 2540 C.E. – Assignment: None, independent laborer
- 2540 C.E. – Independent laborer
- 2575 C.E. – Elevated to cube in the Rise
- 2579 C.E. – Bio.node enabled
- 2579 C.E. – Possibly involved in Uncitizen case
- 2599 C.E. – Currently runs a exotic goods stall in the Spokes are the great central avenues that radiate from the base of the Terran Techspire (the largest of all Spires), travel through the Rise, and radiate out into the Tangle stopping short of the Barr... More 3 Exchange
A.I. Generated Images & Original Words © 2022, Neal Ulen.
Other images/videos cited © to their respective owner(s).