No originally created content of this website (stories, essays, reviews, A.I. Generated images, etc) or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified, or adapted into any physical medium without the prior written consent of this website and its owner.
You may digitally share content on this website by any of the following means:
- Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page, and/or;
- Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and/or;
- You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to Neal Ulen and Infinispace.net.
For any other mode of sharing, please contact me using the Contact Me page. Any commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website are not allowed without express and prior written consent of the copyright owner.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
All images/videos are copyrighted to their respective owner(s). This website does not claim ownership of any of the images/videos displayed on this site unless stated otherwise. This website does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity. Some images/videos used on this website are taken from the web and believed to be in the public domain. This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. In accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine (Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107), the material on this site is distributed in a nonprofit endeavor to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for noncommercial educational purposes. Attribution is always given to the content creator if available. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
DMCA NOTIFICATION POLICY:
I respect the intellectual property rights of others and am compliant with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 512).
If you would like to make a DMCA takedown claim you should use the Contact Me page to submit the following:
- Your full name, mailing address, and working email address, and;
- A description of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed, and;
- Site location(s) where the allegedly infringing material is located (i.e. specific links to webpages and images), and;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the alleged infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
I will make every effort to remove the image/video in violation if all the required information listed above is provided.
Updated: April 23, 2023
Images & Words © 2013-2023, Neal Ulen.
Other images/videos cited © to their respective owner(s).